Thursday 9 January 2014

Contents Page First Draft

I like the continued colour scheme in this piece, however I feel it needs improvement. This is due to there being too much white space, whilst the pictures are not big enough. To solve this I will add more text or underline the title to fill in the white space. Moreover,  I will make the borders thicker on the pictures and enlarge them to fill up white space. However, I do like the chart table as I feel it emerses my magazine in its genre and establishes how my magazine front cover is based on chart music. Another detail I quite like is including the front cover and issue number on the upper right hand corner as I feel it makes the page look more professional and interesting, but there is still white space around this area which I need to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment