Thursday 23 January 2014

Front Page First Draft

I like this, however, I feel there is too much bare space making it look amateur. Moreover, I feel it could be more professional through further editing on the photograph and more text. I do like the photograph as I feel the model is suitable for the magazine and target audience as her face is easily identifiable, whilst her outfit is young and modern, reflecting what my target audience would wear. I think it has improved from when I started as I have developed a stronger house style compared to my preliminary task, whilst the fonts compliment each other and draw attention to the model. I feel one of the better things about this piece is the text across this middle, which draws attention towards her and makes the page pivot around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment